We are seeking an experienced portfolio manager who can add a fresh, unique approach to our team. In this role, you’ll support the full project lifecycle for a large portfolio, with a focus on leading project-level reviews, optimizing and maintaining project standards, proactively identifying improvement, analytical reporting, and training staff. Not only will you be comfortable having high-level conversations with business leaders to understand individual portfolios, you’ll help us define KPIs and create a roadmap of company-wide operations.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the portfolio, establish the working plan of each project phase
- Analyze and appraise the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results
- Facilitate project review and checkpoint meetings
- Produce and analyze portfolio/project-level reports against key performance indicators
- Escalate issues that threaten portfolio and project success
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field
- Current certificates, which may include CFA, CFP, CAIA
- 4-5 years of financial or investment experience
- Knowledge of securities, insurance, and mutual fund industries
- Personal integrity and the ability to keep client and company confidences
- Proficient with financial planning software
Location : Dubai/Monaco/Istanbul/London/Germany
*Mention your desired position in the subject line of your email.